Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Snapshots

I don't really take 'snapshots' anymore, but I had to tonight. We received this awesome suit from Claire and I brought it in from teh front door literally as a new wash was starting. Without thinking (yes I can hear the more lucid of you groaning already) I just popped it straight into the wash. Result? Well we have one totally cool suit for Ted and...errrr.....well a number of pink terry flats, a newly pink skirt for Harry and a little pink shirt for Teddy. Note to self: obey basic common sense at all times, even when busy. I thought it was pretty funny actually!

But because we have a snapshot of Captain Adorable, I thought I better show you another snapshot of Admiral Crazy. Here she is doing her thing. A good example of a normal 24hrs in this place I guess.

No comments: