Thursday, January 07, 2010

Harry Gets Manic


She looks so peaceful and angelic in this photo. Waiting. Watching. Wearing her Dorothy outfit to add just a touch of whimsy.

However the big issue with Harriet when she gets tired is that she gets crazy. And I mean totally manic, like a non-stop talkative whirlwind. She does not Shut The F*&^ UP!! And she doesn't speak at a normal volume, she just gets louder and louder the more and more tired she gets. By the time she goes to bed it's more the idea of silence that seems enticing rather than the adult time itself. In this photo she was talking without end, but luckily she has her back to me and my camera can deal with a reasonably fast ss to overcome the fact she was squirming like a maniac.

I have Ted on my lap at the moment so have to cut this short. Might come in later for a bigger write up. :o)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Kaeden gets that way..he runs around like the energiser bunny, teases everyone, doesn't stop talking, doesn't stop moving, voolume 99 on the talk dial. I can handle that a little better than Angel who gets screamy/ sooky when tired. She just LOSES it at everything! throws herself down and screams and cries and flails herself around..the kind of screamy cry that pierces your brain and makes you want to rip your ears off! I dread the arrival of Ashman's tired trait ;) .

Gorgeous photo Cass :)

Anonymous said...

I love the window shot Cas ! Divine !!!!
x Lis