Thursday, January 31, 2013

31st of January


Today was board games and invitations.  Swimming and driving.  Friends and sunshine.  Noodles and grapes. 

Today was the last day of January.  The last in my photo a day challenge.  Every January I get exhausted, usually run behind and try to catch up along the way. 

It's definitely a challenge.  I love it.  I have managed to read three books this January - an unthinkable concept last year.  I have forged new friendships, been dismissed by others and been surprised by the depth of existing ones.  All in a few short weeks.  I have watched Ted and Harriet come together, move apart, find their space and then push it again.  We have all enjoyed time out from the everyday and then embraced the everyday.  Moved from nappies to buckets.  And I've even managed to (almost) run when I wanted to.

We've all got a few plans up our sleeves for this year.  I'm excited to see where we go.

No comments: